27.6.14

All quiet on the Morton front



While Noah is down for his nap this morning I have been running round like a headless chicken trying to straighten the house, clean the bathrooms, hoover the floors etc because we have family coming again this weekend. Thankfully, Noah is a great little napper and I can usually guarantee at least one to two hours of stillness in the house to get on with the domestic side of things. This morning was a bit of a toughie as I woke up feeling rotten though! It was SO hard to drag myself out of bed and get breakfast for my boys, but thankfully the morning has picked up for me now and I have a few minutes to myself to just take five.
I hope you all have a lovely friday! Happy Weekend!
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig