1.6.14

If kitchen tables could talk...



 Good evening everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and a relaxing sunday?! We had a dinner party this evening with some friends which was a bit impromptu, but so so lovely! I kept the menu simple with a pasta bake with lots of veggies thrown in and a hearty salad. The vino was flowing and we enjoyed fresh coffee with some tea time treats afterwards.
It got me thinking about the importance of a good old family meal, or just sharing a meal with friends. I love that you can put the world to rights with good company and food! Eating together can soothe the hardest day and leave everyone happy and content. I sometimes wonder about the stories my kitchen table would tell if it could speak! Right from the start it has been the hub of our family home where we come together to relax! 
What stories could your kitchen table tell?! 
Love Bunty
xXx






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig