13.6.14

Daily reminder


I picked up this cute poster from Big Church Day Out a few weeks ago, intending it for Noah's bedroom. However, it really resonated with me and I found myself looking at it and taking courage from it several times a day! After framing it, I decided to hang it in our hallway, not just for my eyes but for anyone who comes through our door. Sometimes we all need a little encouragement and I feel this subtle quote serves a great purpose in our daily lives around the home. It's also a nice reminder for when we leave the house, especially for my husband on his way to the office. In fact, I think I might make one of these for his office!



Have a lovely friday everyone!
Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig