6.6.14

Floral Friday


Hi guys, so I did it again today! I couldn't pass up a couple of beautiful bunches of stocks at our local shop today! I opted for the cream and lilac ones and mixed them together in a vase for a pop of pastel colour on my sideboard. I also had a little change around today and decided to put one of our mirrors on the sideboard too. I love how placing a bunch of flowers in front of a mirror instantly makes the bunch look twice as large! I'll take that! haha!
What do you guys think? We have more guests this weekend so I thought it would be nice to add a few homely touches to our living room...you can't go wrong with lovely fresh flowers right?!





Have a lovely weekend guys!
Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig