30.6.14

An evening stroll


 There's no lovelier way to wind down and relax after a day's work than taking a leisurely stroll past the seafront. This evening I had to pop down to the Doctors, so Eddy and Noah joined me for the walk and had a look around the beach whilst waiting for me. Even though it was a bit late for Noah to be out, you would hardly have noticed it from the warmth of the sun and the brightness of the evening. It was really nice to be all together, reminiscing about our weekend and the fun we've all had! When I rejoined my boys they had rehearsed a little song together and promptly began performing it to me...and all I could think to myself was this truly is the life!







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig