14.6.14

Father's day


Tomorrow we are celebrating Father's day which is such a wonderful opportunity to be thankful for our father's, our parenthood and our deceased male role models. I am so grateful to my father and for everything he has been and is to our family. As a grandfather now, our family is embarking on a new dynamic and it's wonderful to see his fatherly nature towards my little son. 

Last year I gave birth to Noah on father's day and so it has special significance to my husband and I. The timing could't have been more perfect in my being able to give Eddy his first born son as his first Father's day gift! What a blessing that was!

It's awesome that in addition to us celebrating our parents, we are now encouraging our child to be thankful for his grandparents too! 
Father's day brings many memories to my mind, new and old! I think of my hero daddy when I was a child, I think also of gaining a father-in-law the day I got married. In reality it felt like the day I met Eddy's parents they made me a part of their family! I am so blessed and thankful for family and for the gift of new family too!

I hope you are all spoiling your daddies, grandfather's and fatherly heroes tomorrow! 

Love Bunty
xXx






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig