8.6.14

Lazy sunday

Hi everyone,  I hope you have all been basking in the sunshine today?! I certainly have! After we went to church, my husband and I decided to hang out at the harbour with Noah this afternoon. Crystal clear water around the beaches, blue sky, sizzling heat and perfect company has made my day! We had lunch at our favourite 'go to'- Pizza Express and I enjoyed a wonderful summery salad with salmon whilst the boys had pizza (no surprise there!) It was Eddy's first proper day off in a really long time so just having some quality time together was really special. 
What have you all been doing over the weekend?





The Chef even made a cute veggie face with Noah's meal! How cute! 




Happy Sunday everyone!
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig