26.6.14

Summer lips


I haven't done a lippie post in a little while but I found this gorgeous Revlon colour last month and I have pretty much worn it every day! Surely that deserves recognition?! 
I wanted a peachy/orange shade as I was getting a bit bored of mundane reds, but I still wanted to maintain a pop of colour to feel summery. So as always, I had a little look at the Revlon counter and came across their Smoked Peach, 013 from the matte collection. Now this is seriously nice! I like the matte collection and have repurchased their 'pink pout' dozens of times, so in terms of consistency and feel, I knew I would like this. Revlon lipsticks do, on the whole, last well and I don't find them drying which is a big bonus, especially for a matte shade. 
I would say Smoked peach is a perfect, almost burnt orange colour which is very easy to wear with a variety of looks. It works well with my pale skin, but I am sure it would look lovely on a variety of skin colours and tones, in fact I would love to see it! 




Have a lovely day  everyone!
Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig