17.6.14

June Glossybox


I haven't done one of these in a while so I thought I would share a couple of the things I received in my June Glossybox! This month's box seemed to be better than last few. Although there were a couple of items I wasn't particularly amazed at, the rest will definitely get some use over the next few weeks!


The first product is a base/top coat and nail strengthener by nail girls. It's very handy to have an 'all in one' nail polish so I'm pretty happy with this one. I always use nail bases and top coats to keep my nail varnish chip free for as long as poss! I can't be painting my nails every other day anymore! I will definitely be using this product over the next few weeks as summer really gets going. I just love  having bright and summery nails in the warmer months!


I also received this flat stiff eyeshadow brush by teeez trendy cosmetics. I haven't come across this brand before but the packaging looks amazing! Seriously cool design! The brush is also made of natural hair so it is soft and gentle to use around the eye area. I'm also a total sucker for the rose gold hard wear, it just looks so girly and cute.


The final product I wanted to mention is a little concealer quad by the brand So Susan. Again, I was bowled over by the gorgeous packaging. For such a small product it's lovely that it comes tucked inside a pretty box. Inside, the concealer quad has four varying tones which could easily be blended to suit your needs. It's nice to have four colours as we all tend to be a little darker in the summer months, so this product would be great all year round. The quad also claims to be non-comedogenic, which essentially means it shouldn't block up pores. It is also has no phthalates, fragrance, mineral oils, animal by-products and is hypoallergenic.  A fairly impressive formula I think! 




So those are my favourite products in this months Glossybox! If you're looking for something a little more fun in your makeup bag, definitely check out teees trendy cosmetics, their range is very eye-catching!

Have a lovely tuesday guys,
love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig