16.6.14

Noah's first birthday



Today my little boy has turned a whole year old and I am one very proud parent! When I look at the little infant in front of me and think about how far we have come in the past year, I am overcome with gratitude for our little family and the love we have for each other.
There is no accomplishment I have achieved that comes anywhere near as meaningful or important as being a mummy and I am so grateful that I have been blessed with a beautiful boy to look after. Noah has brought my husband and I so much joy and happiness over the past year and he is moulding and shaping our marriage without even knowing it.  
It may sound cliche but I really don't know how the time has passed: from going to the hospital in the throws of labour, to giving birth to him at 9.34pm. This 8ib 6 1/2oz baby came into the world and it still feels just like yesterday that our lives were changed eternally. 
I am so thankful that I have the privilege of being a mother and of being entrusted with the great task of raising a boy to manhood. Every day is different, brings new challenges and demands different character qualities from us as parents. But we are so in love with Noah and so excited for our future together as our family grows. 

Celebrate your children and love them because they are and will always be your greatest treasures!












Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig