30.6.14

Something Old, Something New...

Now that we have fully exhausted our birthday celebrations, we are coming down from the week long high that has involved Noah's birthday party weekend and everything that has gone into preparing for it. This morning I stored away his birthday cards to keep them safely preserved, but after doing so my sideboard looked rather bare to say the least!
As we are approaching our second wedding anniversary, I thought it might be nice to make reference to that in my next 'display'. We have a lovely flower heart that I have preserved since our wedding day. It hung on the top table at our wedding reception and has aged beautifully since! It is quite fragile sadly which means when it is handled now there is always some fallout of petals.
 Since our move, I have been too afraid to have it on permanent display incase it gets knocked or damaged, but I thought hanging it on our mirror would keep it nicely out of Noah's reach and therefore, fairly safe too!


I picked up some tablecloths from The White Company and this one is so fresh and pretty, perfect as a soft touch to the sideboard. In the centre I have popped a candle in a hurricane jar and have surrounded this with a few pretty tea light holders. I love candles very much and combined with the soft stripey blue of the tablecloth, (and the fact I haven't ironed it!) I think it looks quite nautical and fresh.


(Excuse moi in the shot!)



Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig