19.6.14

Don't forget your water!



If I had to offer a top beauty tip or healthy lifestyle tip, it would be to drink plenty of water. Water has such a huge impact on our bodies, it's no surprise then that the human body can last longer without food than it can without water intake. It is vital to our daily survival and wellbeing, but somehow easily underestimated in our day to day lives. It can be so easy to not keep up with drinking water and to hit dinner time realising you barely drank anything good for you that day! This can happen to us all, but it is not good at all!
I'm quite a tall person, therefore I try to drink 2-3 litres a day, so a pint with every meal and a few in between. When I do this consistently the benefits are so obvious! My skin, hair and nails all look better, my eyes don't feel dry, I feel less bloated between meals and I have more energy in general, not to mention it is much easier to lose weight if you are drinking plenty of water throughout your day! 
In fact, if you limit other drinks from you diet such as sugary drinks, fizzy drinks, caffeine and alcohol, the benefits of water really shine through much faster. If, like me, you enjoy a hot drink in the morning to start you off, why not try hot water with a wedge of lemon? It is a great way to flush out the system and rehydrate you at the same time. 
If any of these health benefits sound appealing to you, I challenge you to get drinking water and see what happens to you! At least start with a pint at each meal,(should be three meals a day at least!) and go from there! 

Have a lovely day everyone, and don't forget to drink your water!
Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig