26.6.14

Coffee Table in situ


We finally made it home late last night after a great few days at my parents. Remember in my post about the coffee table that I made a shabby chic project out of? I said the hardest part of the project would be convincing my husband that we could indeed fit it into our car...well, we did it! With much 'jiggling' around of bags, clothes and not to mention our travel cot too, we managed to get everything in! Thankfully our new table made it home safely with us and I wanted to show you how it looks set up in our living area. Once inside, you can really see the colour of the paint, (which I am totally loving by the way!) Whilst painting it outside, it really did appear much lighter and so it was a lovely surprise to view it inside where the rich mushroom colour really came out.
What do you all think?!
Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig