5.11.14

26 weeks pregnant


Hi everyone! Today I turn 26 weeks pregnant which is really exciting. I'm starting to imagine reaching the end of this pregnancy the closer I edge to the 30 week mark. In my mind, at 30 weeks the real countdown will be on and I'll probably start practically getting organised with baby hauls, storage solutions and hospital bags. But you know me, I tend to be a little last minute with these things!

 How far along? 26 weeks

Total weight gain: I forgot to weigh myself first thing, it was only after eating breakfast that I remembered to! The scales say I have gained another pound this week, though my weight is always more after eating so perhaps it really isn't as much as that. Either way, with another pound this week, my total weight gain is 20lbs so far!


Sleep? Our new mattress arrived today so I am too excited to go to bed tonight and try it out. It looks promising and as it is foam, I won't have to worry about the nasty springs poking through anymore.


Best moment this week? Noah has started asking for cuddles which is so adorable! He comes up and hugs my legs saying 'cuddles mummy'- seriously cute, it melts my heart!

Miss anything? Haha, I think I would be lying if I said I didn't miss feeling 'thin'. But, as my husband keeps reminding me, I need to put these nine months into perspective and remember that feeling like a whale doesn't last forever!

Movement? All the time!


Food cravings? Nothing specific.

Anything making you feel queasey or sick? Not so much this week.

Gender: Boy!

Labour signs? I think I had some braxton hicks this week. We were at a retreat at the weekend and I started feeling pretty uncomfortable on the saturday evening. I definitely had some tightenings and lower back ache going on. I had a lot of pelvic girdle pain in the later stages of my last pregnancy so maybe it's just the reoccurrence of that sensation...lovely!


Symptoms: I still have the end of my last cold lingering in my throat which sucks. Generally when pregnant your immune system lowers, making you more susceptible to sickness. It certainly seems that way with me as I'm catching cold after cold at the moment. In terms of pregnancy though, I have been pretty hormonal again this week. Crazy pregnant ogre more like!


Belly button in or out? Out!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy/Moody most of the time? Happy


Looking forward to: We are going on holiday the week after next and I literally cannot wait! More on that soon!

That is everything for this week's update guys! I hope you enjoy reading through these posts every week. I can't get over how quickly things are changing, time certainly is flying by! 

Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig