30.11.14

First Christmas house preparations




Hello everybody, happy Advent! I'm so happy the season is finally here, so much so that I just couldn't help myself getting started on the seasonal decor in the house this afternoon. 
I have created a bit of a 'Christmas' shelf on our dresser. I like to use the top shelf normally to light candles and have a bit of a pretty display going on, as oppose to it having an actual functional purpose.
 I recently bought some pretty fairy lights from Wilkinson's which I decided to weave in-between some glass baubles, my candle holders and my two candle lanterns. Above this, I tapped three nails into the wood and hung individual glass letters which have a gorgeous mercury finish. It's not quite screaming 'Merry Christmas' yet, but I don't think it will be long till the whole house does! haha!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig