12.11.14

Wantable November box


Earlier in the year, I was kindly gifted a Wantable makeup box to review as part of Wantable's launch in the UK. You can read about that box,(here) where you can also find out more about the company too. 
I decided to sign up to their monthly box and this week the first one arrived all the way from America. It was pretty exciting just logging on to track its progress across the Atlantic and when it arrived I couldn't wait to see what goodies were waiting inside. 
I thought I would show you what I got in this month's box, fresh from the popular beauty trends in America- I was not disappointed!

Vincent Longo Deluxe Blush Brush: This is a lovely firm, medium-sized brush head made from natural bristles. It's incredible soft so I have high hopes for it being able to sculpt and define my cheeks when I use it to apply my makeup. This would normally retail at $24 so I have pretty reasonable expectations for it.


Spellbound Nail Laquer by Liberty Republic: The description of this polish promises to bind the nail for for a gel-like wear that lasts up to 2 weeks! Quite a statement I think! I have not tried this yet but I do love the metallic colouring, it will be perfect for the run up to the Christmas holidays. This polish retails at $14, so again, I'm hoping it will live up to my high hopes.


Highlighter double-ended Pencil by The Brow Gal: This pencil was one of my favourite products as the colours are just heavenly. One end has a beautiful matte tone which would be perfect for concealing discolourations or accenting the eyebrows. I also love the other end which has a beautiful shimmery champagne colour which would look lovely on so many skin tones. This pencil retails at $21.


YourMinerals Eyeshadow in Lime: This was my least favourite product as I wasn't overly taken with the colour, but it is subtle enough to blend so as to not end up looking too green! It is very glamorous with its creamy texture and I can definitely see myself experimenting with it over the Christmas season. This retails for $22, which is more than I would pay for this product, but as I said, I will have a little play around with it later- maybe i'll learn to love it?!




What do you guys make of Wantable?
Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig