21.11.14

28 weeks pregnant




Hi everyone, I wasn't planning on uploading 
a 28 week update as we have been away this week. However, on wednesday the weather was dry...ish and we managed to get some 'bump shots' from our little patio area overlooking the forest so, although a few days late, I thought I would upload my update for you all the same! 

How far along? 28 Weeks

Total weight gain? I haven't weighed myself this week as we have been on holiday...


Sleep: Sleep is a bit of an ongoing battle at the moment. I have been experiencing more late night heartburn which, without a handy supply of Rennies on the go, is quite hard to overcome in order to relax ready for sleep.
 I also seem to get the classic case of restless legs when I'm pregnant. My mum used to have it in her pregnancies and it's the weirdest thing where you literally feel like you can't stop moving your lower legs and feet. I find massage helps to soothe them or using cooling foot gels. But it always hits at its worst when I'm settling into bed, so that can be a bit off-putting when trying to catch up on sleep.


Best moment this week? So many! Noah learnt to say 'quack quack' whenever he saw ducks at Center Parcs which was really cute. He is picking up so much language at the moment and surprises us all the time with his knowledge of words. But having plenty of quality time with Eddy and Noah was a real treat this week and I feel so relaxed for having had a bit of an escape from reality, haha!

Miss anything? Not really

Movement? Always! The kicks and punches have gotten really strong in the last week and are really catching me off guard. On a couple of occasions I have been driving and actually jumped at the sudden movement inside my tummy...which is slightly worrying! Oops!

Food cravings? Pass...another ongoing battle there!


Anything making you feel queasy or sick? Not really.

Gender? Boy!

Labour signs? Not 'labour' exactly, but feeling a few cramps and niggles now and again. Having said that, it may be more to do with the whole cramped space and growing baby situation in there!

Symptoms? The heartburn monster has reared his ugly head this week...not fun, but not awful either. It's just uncomfortable more than anything. Feeling generally a little slower and more tired as the weeks pass, but those things are all pretty self-explanatory and expected. 

Belly button in or out? Out!


Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy/moody most of the time? Happy!


Looking forward to? The start of December! I can't believe it's nearly here which means Christmas will shortly be following!


That is everything for this week's update everyone. Don't forget to check in next week for my 29 week update!

Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig