4.11.14

Barry M



Who doesn't love affordable, pretty and hard wearing nail colour? I know I do! That's why I am a total sucker for Barry M nail varnishes. My 'collection' has been growing for some time but at normally £2.99 a pop, these little varnishes are so affordable and that is exactly why I can't get enough of them.


I also love how Barry M seem to market towards every living woman: With their on trend colours, their subtle nudes and creamy pinks, they have something to suit just about every skin tone, personal preference and social situation.
 If I have somewhere to go and I know I want to paint my nails, I will often make my local BM counter the first port of call and more often than not, it presents the perfect solution!


Well, what can I say? I just love a cheap and affordable treat as much as the next person. And although my tastes have changed a lot since I was a teen, Barry M are still somehow extremely relevant to  them...now that is good marketing! Haha!

Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig