14.11.14

mummy/son colouring in time



Noah really enjoys getting his crayons out and colouring in. My latest challenge is to keep the crayons on the paper and off the walls! I bought him a colouring in book which follows the story of The Very Hungry Caterpillar and so far he is loving it.
We had a bit of a session last night, hence the dark photos (sorry!) This is an English Winter after all! 





Whilst perusing Amazon for colouring in crayons and pencils, I also found a 'grown ups' colouring in book for me! I sounds a bit of an oxymoron and I'm sure this book would appeal to many young girls too, but I thought it would be really fun to do our colouring in together. I also happen to absolutely love this book. The intricate details in each picture are quite amazing to look at and I'm sure when I've completed a few of these, the pages will just come alive. 
Who says colouring in is just for kids?!




Happy friday everyone! I hope you all have a splendid weekend!
Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig