16.11.14

Mum's holiday edit


Hi everyone, to follow on from Noah's holiday edit, I have put together a few essentials of my own. Like Noah, I have a collection of hats/scarfs and gloves to take with me. The weather can be freezing at this time of year, especially when cycling to and from your lodge in the dark. Two of my faves are an old Topshop beanie hat and a H&M headband. My long gloves are from Next, I bought these because they come all the way up my arms so they are extra toasty- Perfect!
 Warm socks are such a comfort in the winter, so I will be bringing several pairs to potter around our lodge in and to cycle in. My favourite bath products are coming along too, (surprise surprise!) they are from the Soap & Glory range which, yes,  I am still obsessed with!
As we will be doing lots of swimming everyday, wearing makeup will be taking a real backseat this week. Instead, I will take my moisturiser with me to apply between swims. My skin is still really sensitive this pregnancy so I have been switching between Clarins and Clinique moisturisers as they are so gentle on my face. I'm hoping swimming everyday won't upset my skin too much, but I will come prepared either way!
I'm also going to bring a James Herriot book along (thinking unrealistically of any spare minutes to lounge by the pool!) Haha, it's unlikely with Noah, but perhaps i'll save it for my bedtime reading if the poolside reading doesn't work out.
Finally, possibly my favourite item of them all is my maternity tankini. When you are pregnant, it is hard to know exactly what to wear/ what is appropriate when swimming in public. My bikini's are certainly out of the question for the time being! After managing to lose my other maternity swimming costume, I treated myself to this bright geometric printed tankini from ASOS. I particularly liked that I could buy the two piece separately as the top half of my body has always been a size smaller than my bottom half. (My pear shape has certainly stayed with me during pregnancy!) Also, this one is so bright, fun and cheerful and, what's more is that I actually feel good wearing it! Maternity swimwear can be a bit dire at times, so I was all the more excited to see a vibrant print online at this time of year!

*Sorry again about the crazy lighting! We forgot to pick up our photography lights when we visited Edd's family recently, so the dark evenings are still ruling these photos!* 

Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig