6.11.14

Parent date night!


Good evening everyone! 
I thought I would share a couple of photos of our 'date night' with you. Eddy's mum and youngest siblings are staying for a few days and tonight she offered to watch Noah for us so that we could enjoy a meal out together. It's not often we get to go out alone as a couple, so I savoured every minute and enjoyed a tasty meal and wonderful catch up with my hubby.
The evenings have been particularly chilly this week, so we both wrapped up tonight! I wore my comfy New Look trousers with a tank top and grey t-shirt over it. I also wore my Next jacket and some New Look burgundy ankle boots.


It's so nice to still be able to have this special time with Eddy now and again. I know that as we approach the New Year they will become even more of a rarity, so I really do savour these dates whenever we get the chance.
 I'm off to bed tonight feeling very
 grateful and spoiled by both my husband and mother in law. This week has definitely been about 'the little things' which make such a difference and I'm thankful for all these little blessings.
Goodnight guys!
Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig