23.11.14

Comfort and Joy


Hello everyone and happy sunday! Today it has literally not stopped raining since the moment I got out of bed and peered out of my bedroom curtains. It's wet, dark and looking very dull out there so we have played it safe and had a bit of a 'sofa day': chilling out and watching a few favourite box sets, before we head out to church tonight.
 Much as I find I do have a bit of a guilt complex when I do absolutely nothing all day long, it has been pretty nice not to have any plans and to be a couple of geeky loners...for one day! Haha!
Alas, the weather is not improving so I have popped the kettle on to prepare some afternoon tea. On the menu is a beautiful walnut cake (I wish I could claim to have baked it, sadly not!) But it's still delicious with a hot cup of Earl or Lady Grey. 
My tea set always cheers up the darkest days and reminds me of home too as my mum bought each piece for me on different occasions. If you're wondering where I tend to indulge my love of bright colours in chinaware, Daisy Park is my number one 'go-to' for brands such as Cath Kidston, Emma Bridgewater and Pip Studios. 

How are you all spending your sunday?
Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig