9.11.14

Sunday maternity style





Today has been a typical chill out day in the Morton household: Mass in the morning, brunch afterwards and now a cosy film by the fire. All in all, a perfect end to a lovely weekend, I think! 
I have been favouring dresses a little bit this week as I don't have to feel my tummy getting squashed as much by jeans, come the end of the day. Today I wore a tunic from George at Asda. It's not maternity, but the style is quite flattering and accommodating too for a growing bump.
I paired this tunic with some cosy tights and my Hobbs boots. I also wore a cosy grey waterfall cardigan to add some warmth as here in Lincoln it is getting rather chilly! 
Here are some photos of my outfit today which I thought you might like to see...




I hope everyone has had a chilled out day and you're ready for a good week ahead!
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig