16.11.14

The Holiday Edit


Good evening friends! I am one very happy mummy tonight, busy getting things organised for our much awaited week away starting tomorrow. We are heading off to Center Parcs for a week of family fun and a break from our usual routine. I really can't wait as I'm a big fan of Center Parks holidays. They are just so versatile, especially for families. You can make the holiday exactly what you want it to be: whether you plan to be lounging in the spa all week, cycling, swimming or simply snuggling up by the log fire.
 I think it's a wonderful time of year to get wrapped up and head out into the forest for some winter wonderland adventures.


I have put together an edit of the essential items Noah and I will be taking with us. To be perfectly honest, I'm more excited about his! With winter steadily setting in, we need to have lots of layers for the chilly evening air and i've found some items which will do just the ticket for my little man. His yellow coat is from Zara and is so beautiful, I love it. It's really warm and snuggly and will be the perfect daytime accompaniment for the cycling adventures we have planned. I got his winter onesie from Next as more of a heavy duty piece which, again, will take us through the whole winter perfectly. Whether we end up playing in the snow this Christmas (I hope so!) or scampering around the frosty gardens, this will keep Noah nice and toasty and dry. He also has a couple of pairs of jogger bottoms from The Little White Company which were a gift from his Grandma. I put them in the edit because they are so easy to pull on and I'm thinking particularly of after swimming in the Center Parcs tropical paradise, they will be perfect to quickly wrap up in before heading back to our lodge for the evening. Jeans can be really fussy to wriggle on, especially if Noah is feeling worn out, so I think for the evenings these joggers will be a great choice. 


Then, of course, he has a whole heap of hats, scarfs, gloves and mittens that we will be taking along. I have photographed a matching set from Next which have a gorgeous star print on them. I especially love the bobble hat! I got him to try on his onesie the other day with his bobble hat and he looked too cute for words! 


And those are all of Noah's essentials. Stay tuned for mum's edit a bit later on!
Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig