27.11.14

Lunch in two seconds flat!


Sometimes I really rely on a quick and simple lunch solution- especially if I am about to run out the door in a hurry! For busy mums, professionals in a rush, or really anyone, simple sandwiches like this one are such a Godsend! They take a mere matter of seconds to prepare, taste delicious and are relatively healthy...compared to the other 'quick fixes' that popped into my head!
Today I made sandwiches on wholemeal seeded bread with Philadelphia cream cheese spread, salami slices and mixed green leaves. There was virtually no preparation time as the salad was from a fresh bag and the salami was sitting in my fridge waiting to be opened! I had this with a yoghurt and an orange and felt really satisfied after munching this down- Delicious!

What are your favourite quick fixes?
Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig