16.11.14

Sunday mummy/son style


Hello everyone and happy Sunday! This morning we enjoyed a nice slow and lazy few hours which consisted mainly of getting some last minute bits done before our holiday next week. With our normal midday Mass routine, I got Noah dressed and sorted out for Church in some of his new clothes. I dressed him in another Zara 'wild west' top which I have been loving for a long time. It's a little oversized on him, so plenty of space for growing! He is also wearing some Next jeans and some new winter boots- also from Next.
I am wearing what has become a real 'go-to' outfit recently. My Primark berry jumper, some maternity jeans from ASOS and my Hobbs winter boots. Easy, simple and so comfortable!
I hope you're all feeling relaxed and well. I'll be popping another post up later about our plans for next week. I can't wait!
Love Bunty
xXx





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig