9.11.14

Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stain



I've got a real 'thing' for berry colours in autumn and I really think burgundy is fast becoming one of my favourite colours of all time. That said, you can imagine when I saw this lip colour in Boots the other day I just had to give the tester a swatch on my hand. The result was a beautiful deep berry tone which both acted as a stain and offered sheer buildable coverage. 


After the initial gloss wears off, your lips still maintain a beautiful berry stain which just adds a pop of colour. I think as it wears away it really does reveal a natural hint of colour, as if you've just stepped inside from the autumnal chill outside and have a flush of colour on your face. 
The doe foot applicator is easy to use and makes it really simple to achieve a perfect lip line which makes statement lips look so glamorous, especially at this time of year.


I picked this up in the shade 005, Parisian Passion and so far I am loving wearing it whether as a day time look or a night time look. And lets be honest, my night life is pretty much always an at home affair these days so I appreciate being able to feel a little bit glamorous during the day time as I'm getting on with my jobs.

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!
Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig