26.11.14

29 weeks pregnant




Good morning everyone! Today i'm posting my 29 week pregnancy update. I'm off to see my midwife shortly so I might have to make this one a bit snappy!


How far along? 29 weeks!


Total weight gain? So after not weighing in for a couple of weeks, this morning I weighed myself and I have gained 25 lbs so far. Now, although for my height this is completely on track with my 'recommended' weight gain; looking at the number staring back at me is, well, kinda scary! Even though I know for sure I haven't piled the weight on the same way I did with Noah, it is definitely a personal struggle of mine to mentally accept that this is OK and NORMAL! That said, I seem to fluctuate quite a bit during the week as my weight goes up and down several pounds, so I am kinda just working around averages here, haha!


Sleep? This week I have slept much better, I think general fatigue is just knocking me out when my head hits the pillow. I haven't struggled to get comfy as much this week, but like I said, I have felt far more physically tired so it is probably more a result of my need for sleep that has led to quality sleep!

Best moment this week? Noah has been picking up loads of new words recently and he has really started trying to sing along to his favourite songs which is adorable. He really likes Frozen's 'let it go' (What kid doesn't, right?!) and keeps running around singing 'goo goooo!'- such a poppet!


Miss anything? Being skinny?...There, I said it! haha

Movement? I'm getting loads of movement these days. Lots of kicks, punches and somersaults are going on a whole lot of the time now. It's really cool, I can literally sit down and watch my belly make all these jiggly movements as and where the baby's limbs are protruding with each ninja move...quite a theatrical little one I think!

Food cravings: Nothing specifically, but I'm hungry a lot!

Anything making you feel queasy or sick? Heartburn has stepped up a notch this week which makes me feel pretty groggy. I feel like my stomach is so squished now that any jerky movement, like rolling over in bed or bending over makes me feel a bit green in the face.

Gender: Boy!

Labour signs? Nothing! 

Symptoms: Quite a few this week. Like I just said, heartburn is pretty fiery after most meals. I feel like I just don't have the physical space in my tummy for much food in one sitting, so it is much easier to eat little and often than to have a great big meal in one go.


Also, this week has been the first week where I have really really REALLY wanted to take an afternoon nap. I just feel completely exhausted in a way that I didn't with my first pregnancy. Running around after Noah is probably the route cause of it to be honest, but yeah, feeling really tired at the moment. My energy levels just don't seem to be where they were a few weeks ago, so it's probably time to start slowing up a bit. 
The other weird symptom has been my tummy muscles feeling sore and stretched at the end of the day. Granted, I probably don't sit down very much during the day, so by the evenings, I'm finding my tummy actually hurts with heaviness. 
It's not ideal because I'm finding all these symptoms really kick off just when my husband gets home from work- yay for him! It's all I can do to stay on my feet and not collapse into bed sometimes! I'm great company these days!

Belly button in or out? Out!


Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy/moody most of the time? Happy, but very hormonal too. I spent three hours cooking lasagne yesterday (don't ask!) and Eddy came home to find me bursting into tears because it didn't go to plan. But, I might add, my berry crumble was divine! 


Looking forward to? CHRISTMAS! I really can't wait for December and the Christmas season to begin properly! 

So that is everything for this week's update! Don't forget to check in next week for my 30 week update! 
Love Bunty
xXx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig