11.1.15

Bringing back the turtleneck!


It has been a long time since I have dared to wear a turtleneck jumper of any kind- we're talking at least a decade! But this Christmas, I was lucky enough to receive a beautiful cashmere batwing style jumper from my in-laws and, I must say, I have totally fallen for its versatility and comfort.
 I have noticed the shops have been on a mission to bring back the humble turtleneck and, like most fashion styles, I suppose it was only going to be a matter of time before these became all the rage again!
What I love about this jumper is that I can wear it now and post-partum as it is quite an oversized, slouchy piece. It's super easy to layer for extra warmth, or just by itself. Either way, I think it will get plenty of wear from me over the coming months.

What do you guys think? Are you brave enough to bring back the turtleneck?
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig