19.1.15

Laundry bags


Good morning everyone! 
Today I wanted to show you some new laundry bags I made last week. I used the same method that I used to make my wet bag which you can see (here.) 
I often find when we are travelling that we end up with tonnes of laundry all over the place and when it comes to packing up and heading home, sorting through the clean clothes and picking out dirty socks can be a bit of a headache! I decided to make these cotton laundry bags so that we can stow our used clothes inside. The idea being that at the end of our stays away I will be able to quickly grab the clothes that need washing, without the hassle of sifting through three suitcases full!  It not only will make my life easier when it comes to unpacking and getting on with laundry, but it also makes it easier to quickly locate the clean clothes when you need them.



As you can see, I have made two bags: one is clearly for the boys and one is for me. I think I will make two more as I know we will have a lot more laundry than these two bags can contain- especially after the new baby arrives! 
I love that these Cath Kidston prints are getting lots of use for new projects around the house though!

 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig