15.1.15

Mum's chair



I can't help but love the idea of having a house full of 'occasional' chairs that, to be honest, are far more pretty to look at than they are practical. Nevertheless, whenever I see them in a magazine or online, I have the urge to recreate the look in our own home. As we have a spare dinner chair that always goes unused when its just the three of us, I have decided to make a bit of a 'feature' chair out of it. In tidying up the lounge post- Christmas, I did a bit of a re-arrange of furniture and ended up with a vacant spot just by our kitchen area. I decided to put one of our dining chairs there and tilt it towards the kitchen area. I especially like that I can sit here now and chat to my husband if he is making the evening meal.
I have accessorised the chair with a seat cushion from Dunelm and a  cushion I made recently using some spare Cath Kinston fabric. The throw behind the cushion is from The White Company. It is actually meant to be a hand towel, but I think its too pretty to banish to the bathrooms! Haha!



Anyway, I hope everyone is having a pleasant afternoon!
Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig