14.1.15

Keeping the kitchen organised!



Recently I have found it hard to keep my kitchen sink area organised and it's been getting on my already overly 'OCD' nerves. I just seem to be struggling to keep up with all the sprays and dish clothes everywhere, and I really don't like it when I don't know what cloth has been used for what! 
I decided to buy a wash up caddy by Garden Trading in which to keep my dishcloths, kitchen surface sprays and fairy liquid. I like that this one has three compartments which can separate my cloths and sponges so I know exactly which one is for washing dishes and which one is for cleaning surfaces. (Yes I am that OCD about it!) 
I also love the simple design and chalky colours of the Garden Trading range. They are really easy to work into any kitchen scheme or design and they add a little bit of country charm along the way.
I also picked up a new vegetable brush as mine died a miserable death quite a while ago. This one is really cute with it's embossed 'freshly scrubbed' engraving- The perfect little addition for my new caddy and it was literally only a couple of pounds in the sale!- What's not to love about that! 


I hope you're all having a lovely evening!
Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig