26.1.15

Late night spring clean!



This evening I had the urge to get into full on crazy lady nesting mode a bit of house cleaning done. I normally reserve this joyous task for monday mornings, but today just got taken up with other tasks and so by the end of the day my kitchen floor was crying out for attention! And so after my relaxing bath, I did the unthinkable...I put on my marigolds and got on my hands and knees to give my kitchen floor a much needed deep clean. I happened to buy this cute little dustpan and brush today from Dunelm, which set me back a whole £1.79 (bargain alert!) and thought I would test it out on the kitchen tiles before cleaning them.
Thankfully this task did not take long and now that the job is done it's time for a quick cuppa before I hit the hay! I don't know about any of you but I am ready for a good sleep now!

Goodnight everyone!
Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig