13.1.15

Jan Glossybox



I haven't posted a Glossybox review in a while but this month, I have to say, Glossybox curated a brilliant box and I thought I would share my two favourite items with you. The first is a liquid illuminater by jelly pong pong cosmetics. I have not come across this brand before, but the product is just stunning. The packaging is fun and reminds me of the sweet shop colours Benefit often utilise in their packaging. It really does play upon your curiosity! I decided to trial this illuminater today over my foundation and it gives the most beautiful hint of shimmer which literally makes your face look 100 times more awake and alive! Here is a swatch of it on my arm. You can see it has beautiful pigmentation and how the gold shimmery undertones catch the light. Just gorgeous!



The second product that really impressed me was an eye liner pencil from the brand me me me. This pencil is in a brown hue which, I'm not going to lie, had me at hello. I often find black eyeliners look too heavy against my blue eyes and pale skin, but brown is always a happy compromise to create a smokey eye. What I also love about this pencil is how soft it is against the skin. It doesn't pull or tug at the delicate eye area at all. Instead, it practically melts into place. It's honestly one of the best pencil liners I think I have ever used and I know for certain I will be using this a lot in the future.

What do you guys make of these brands? Have you come across them before?

Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig