13.1.15

Noah's starry OOTD


Today we are going to be having a bit of a 'home day as Noah really isn't on top form. I thought I would show you his little outfit though as I think he looks like such a cutie! (Biased mum alert!)
His striped tee shirt was a gift and is from Mothercare. I've matched it to his stars and stripes Primark denim shirt. I think stars and stripes are so cute on babies, in their bedrooms, on the walls, as a general theme...I can't get enough!
His mustard trousers are from Next and they are my favourite of his at the moment! I paid £3 for them in the sales and, having already worn them a whole lot over the last few weeks, they are washing really well and keeping in shape brilliantly.
His starry socks are from a multipack in Next. I honestly didn't realise they matched his starry/stripey theme this morning when I put them on him...truthfully!





Happy Tuesday guys,
Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig