19.1.15

Kilner jar storage


Since running my own home I have come to love storing items away in kilner jars. They are just so practical and space saving and not to mention they are so inexpensive- what's not to love? As you can see from these two, I happily store a range of kitchen goods in mine from cereal bars to tea-light candles! I just wanted to show you how versatile they really can be in the home. They also look gorgeous with  fairy lights tucked inside on an evening, or you could use them in your bathroom to store cosmetics and cotton wool...you name it!
I have a few more which I like to store my pasta in, but I find I have to restrict myself a bit otherwise every food group in my store cupboard would have its own labelled jar...now there's a thought! :p

Just a bit of kitchen inspiration for your coffee break,
Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig