1.1.15

Noah's Christmas car


I don't know about anyone else but I feel like we have been spoilt rotten this Christmas! The generosity of family and friends is always overwhelming, but even more so when watching your own little boy unwrap something that makes him 'ooh' and 'ahh' for minutes on end! One of my favourite gifts Noah received was a beautiful vintage style ride-on car from his grandparents. It was all the more special as a few months back I had been showing Noah's grandma this very car which I had spotted in a magazine. Eddy and I were planning to buy it for his Christmas present but then she surprised us by kindly offering to buy one for each of her grandsons as their Christmas present from her and Grandpa. 


What I love about this car is its simplicity of design. It's not fussy and therefore won't date as a toy. Hopefully this will stand it in good stead as a toy the expanding family can all enjoy for years to come. 
The car is made by the french toy company Vilac which have been producing beautiful toys since 1911 and now are stocked by some of my favourite shops such as The White Company.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig