27.1.15

Sweet Tuesday



You might remember I did a post a couple of weeks ago featuring some rather delicious white chocolate chip cookies. Well, this afternoon Noah and I had some time to kill before our family dentist appointment and decided to do some more baking together.
 As I was running low on some ingredients, I decided to opt for something really simple and easy- more cookies! This time we went for milk chocolate one's using the same recipe as before (which you can see here.) Again I used Green & Black's cooking chocolate- always reliably delicious, I think! And the outcome was so good! We had a few minutes to taste the soft gooey cookies before running to the bathroom to clean our teeth ready to see our dentist! Oh, the irony!
Here is what today's home bakes looked like... I thought I better get some photos taken as I do live with boys and if one thing is guaranteed, it's that these tasty little treats won't be around for long!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig