13.1.15

Spare fabric inspiration



I recently purchased some new fabrics to begin some nursery/ kitchen projects whilst I still have the time before this baby arrives. This particular fabric is one from Sophie Allport's collection and, after I finished on a project today, I found I had two left over pieces of fabric that were too good not to find a use for!
I decided to make a little sock bag for Noah with these pieces. Whenever we travel anywhere, he always ends up losing his socks one way or another and I knew that having a 'designated' bag for them would help me keep them all together. With this in mind, I found a zip and stitched it into the fabric, connecting both pieces. I then stitched a seam around the the four sides to compose the bag. And voila! It was super easy and, most importantly, now I know his sock divorce rate will be under control when we are traveling!
Noah also loves this design too. He keeps pointing at the chicken and doing his best clucking impression for me! I think he will enjoy this bag as much as I will!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig