10.1.15

Saturday night in!



These days, most of our saturday nights are nights spent inside our home. Although tonight is no different to usual, we always manage to have a good time whether we're watching a movie, playing a board game or simply catching up together from our working weeks. 
One thing I love to do in the evenings is to light candles and have a hot bubbly bath- which is exactly what I have on my schedule tonight, now that Noah is in bed. 
I received this gorgeous candle by Lily Flame for christmas and I absolutely love it! Noah also happens to have taken a fancy to it as he keeps taking the lid off and smelling the beautiful scent too. This candle has such a 'sweetie'- like fragrance that just reminds me of a traditional sweet shop- it's little wonder that I love it!


I hope you are all having a lovely saturday night, what are you all getting up to this evening?
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig