1.1.15

First 'Blogiversary'


For me, January marks my first official year of blogging, and what a year it has been! It's strange to think how quickly it has come around and how much I have learnt through the process. I have so enjoyed sharing my ideas and thoughts with you all and letting you have a bit of a peek into our general day to day life as a family. 
I have been looking back over my 'blog year' and I can see so much development in structuring my content to try and make it more accessible, interesting and enjoyable for you all. It has been a really fun journey and I can honestly say I have grown to love it as a hobby more and more.   
I love that my interaction with you, my readers, is growing and I have been really touched by such a lot of positive feedback. I would like to thank you all for your support and encourage you to drop me an email if you have any ideas or blog requests. After all, this blog is as much for you as it is for my family, and I want you to have a say if there are certain topics or ideas you would like me to consider in my content- please don't be shy to ask!

Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig