5.1.15

Comforting Breakfast



I have decided to write off my night last night and forget it ever happened. Basically my husband and I were up all night with the baby who just didn't fancy settling to sleep. Sadly, none of us got any sleep and so we are a bit of a weary group this morning....apart from Noah who seems happy enough playing with his toys- typical!
We came downstairs to Grandma's kitchen to find a beautiful dish of freshly sliced melon pieces- delicious! As it has been such a season of feasting, I am hoping to eat plenty of fruit and veg over the next few weeks and get into a slightly healthier frame of mind! I absolutely love melon and a few pieces (and an extra large coffee) have turned my morning right around!

Happy monday everyone! I hope you all have a lovely week ahead!

Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig