27.1.15

Coffee break with Maybelline


I haven't done a 'drugstore' makeup review in a little while but I was thinking about some favourites this morning and the Maybelline colour 24hr tattoo shadows (breathe!) really stuck out to me. I have a bit of a thing for gel- cream  eye products and so when I saw these two little pots sitting on the Maybelline counter at Boots, I had a moment of weakness- oops!


I got the Leather effect in Vintage Plum which is this gorgeous matte 'purpley' colour. It takes a little bit of working into the eye area to create a smooth finish, but it sits beautifully with the second little pot I picked up. This one is actually my favourite and it is in the shade Pink Gold. Unlike the other one, Pink Gold has a beautiful shimmery quality to it. It's very girly and light and looks so pretty and delicate on the eye. I like to wear this one on my lids and then build the darker Vintage Plum into the crease area for a gentle smokey look.


There are some other gorgeous offerings from this Maybelline range which I am itching to check out, they just didn't have any sample pots when I popped in the other day and I do love to have a bit of a play before I purchase! 


What do you guys think of gel-cream shadows? Are you fans?

Happy Tuesday!
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig