22.1.15

What's in baby's hospital bag




As promised, here is my post on what's in baby's hospital bag! Again as with mine, there are a few things missing from this photo such as his towel and a couple of rompers! (Note to self!) But these are the basic essentials to carry us through the first day or two! 
  1. Nappies- I never bother with the newborn size as I find size 2 to be better for boys. As we are expecting another boy, I am assuming he is going to be a similar size to Noah and therefore it's probably best to get the nappies with a bit more space for those chubby legs.
  2. Aden & Anais swaddle muslins- You can see more about these muslins from my previous post(here). I'm really excited about using these, they're just so cute and vibrant.
  3. Grey and white stripey knitted blanket- This is from M&S and it's really snuggly! I love grey on baby boys, it makes such a nice change from blue sometimes.
  4. M&S cashmere blanket- This is more of a 'receiving blanket' than anything. I picked it up in the sales a few weeks back and it is super soft and cosy. I was thinking this would be lovely with photos and as part of baby's 'going home' outfit.
  5. A pack of 5 long sleeved vests- These are also from M&S and are a bit of a staple necessity. I wanted a few new vests for the early weeks as some of Noah's old ones have lost their softness over time and use. Again, they are nice and neutral and will go with most outfits.
  6. Pack of 2 newborn hats
  7. Water wipes
  8. Newborn socks
  9. Two pairs of baby jogger bottoms from Next. I don't know if baby will actually wear these in hospital, but I thought it would be better to have something on hand if we end up staying longer than anticipated. 
  10. Baby's going home outfit- I did a post on this recently which you can see (here). This little outfit is also from M&S and I think it's just so gorgeous. I love cardigans on babies too and the navy and grey is such a winning colour combination.



That is pretty much everything in baby's hospital bag. As I said, there are a couple of bits missing but nothing major at this point. I can't wait to get these all packed up now and ready for the off!

I hope you are all having a pleasant evening whatever you're up to :)
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig