9.1.15

Pink Sand


Tonight I'm sharing with you what has become my winter 'go-to' lip colour. When I haven't been experimenting with berry shades I have really enjoyed this colour for its 'your lips but better' quality. It is by Estee Lauder and is in the shade 01 'pink sand'. Although it looks quite barbie pink, it provides sheer coverage with a hint of pink. I love the quality of the formula too as it really moisturises my lips and keeps the cool wind from chapping them. 
Need I say anything about the gorgeous packaging? The gold hardware is beautiful, heavy and oh so pretty! A real monday morning brightener!
If you're looking to treat yourself this month, why not head to your Estee counter for a cheeky little pick me up! 

Happy weekend all!
Love Bunty
xXx







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig