16.1.15

Safari cushions



I bought some of this lovely fabric from Cath Kidston recently with the idea of completing a few nursery projects. One being that I wanted to freshen up some of Noah's old cushions with a nice new fabric cover. These were supposed to go into Noah's room after I finished, but I have ended up liking them so much that they are staying in the lounge for the time being! 
Considering that little boys are going to be our life theme for the next month as we await our new arrival, I think this gorgeous safari print makes a lovely and wholly appropriate addition to our lounge cushions!
What do you think?  I have so many ideas for home makes using this print! Watch that space! :p

Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig