1.1.15

Happy New Year!







Last night as the New year quietly crept in, I was sitting in my husband's grandparents home enjoying a merry evening filled with laughter, an amazing home cooked dinner and reflecting on the year that has passed us by now. We retired from the dining table to the lounge to see in the New Year and, as always, I couldn't quite believe that in a matter of seconds we had launched forwards in time to 2015, and January! 
Although I always knew that the year ahead would certainly be a busy one for us, during December it was always 'next year' and, therefore, seemed so far away. Now I can't believe we're expecting a baby NEXT month and moving house again in a few months-to name but a few plans in the pipeline we have!
I know i'm not a huge resolution maker as I think resolutions can be made at any time of year, whenever the need for change arises. However, I am hopeful for the new year ahead and I look back on 2014 as one of our greatest achievements in our marriage. As many of you know, Eddy and I moved to the south in April and that mutual sense of striking out into the unknown has brought with it many challenges, but also huge growth in our marriage and a real sense of being a family unit.
For me, it really is a Happy new year that I am anticipating today. We have so much to be thankful for: family, wonderful friends, new opportunities. We have a roof over our heads, food to eat, water to drink. We have our children and they are healthy and well.
I hope you all are able to be excited about the New year ahead. Perhaps as a fresh start, or even a continuation of the journey you are on. Whether you are looking to 'wipe the slate clean' and move in a new direction as of today, I'm sure there are things we can all be thankful for in the last year.

So, Happy New Year to each and every one of you! I wish you all a very blessed and wonderful 2015!

Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig