3.1.15

Cosy winter baby


Today we had made plans to spend the day outside, doing a bit of shopping and running a few chores. However, the weather turned against us and the day still feels as if it hasn't woken up yet. It's cold and dull, raining buckets and generally is the kind of day that makes you want to do no more than pull on your pyjamas and sit by the fire. 



I'm conscious of how many coughs and colds we have had in the last few weeks so I am trying to keep Noah warm and cosy and away from the chill, in the hope that we don't have any more illness in the house! I thought I would show you what I dressed him in today as I think he looks so adorable and is, thankfully, nice and snug in his wooly jumper and slippers.


He is wearing a really simple 'go-to' outfit that has been on repeat a lot lately. I love his grey jeans as they are really soft and stretchy and keep his little legs cosy even when we are outside. His navy jumper is really cute too and does just the ticket to add a layer of warmth when he is pottering around the house. I have shown you his little 'grandpa' slippers in a previous post- needless to say they are still going strong! My only problem is that they have a tendency to slip off his feet and get lost, so I always have to keep a lookout for them! However, teamed with a cosy pair of socks, they are the perfect indoor footwear as they keep his socks clean and his toes snuggly without having to wear hard trainers all day long!




 Jeans- Next
Navy Jumper- Next
Slippers- The White Company

How do you like to keep snuggly and warm when you are having a home day?
Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig